- This is a highly responsible, senior management position that involves the overall monitoring and supervising of the clinical services provided by this agency under the SAMHSA Grant to expand capacity of services available to Dependency Drug Court involved families.
- This Clinical Supervisor shall conduct regular clinical supervision with each of the clinicians in the program.
- This Clinical Supervisor shall ensure that clinical services are being provided in a timely, thorough and clinically appropriate manner and that fidelity to the Evidence Based Practice is maintained. Additionally, clinical records shall be reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that services are being documented in a timely, through and accurate manner.
- This Clinical Supervisor shall work closely with the Director of Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement to ensure that the service delivery and documentation are appropriate and that the clinical staff receives timely and relevant in-service training.
- The Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for the grant’s data collection and performance measurement.
- Supervised by the Clinical Director
- Master’s Degree
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Certification
- Trained in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and eligible for certification
- Licensed by the State of Florida in Social Work or Mental Health
- At least three years of experience in providing mental health services
- At least three years providing supervision concerning the provision of counseling services and administration.
- Maintains open communication lines with Drug Court Team and Project Partners Senior Management Team, agency staff, accreditation and regulatory agencies, clients, and their families.
- Knowledge about standards set by JCAHO, preferred, but not necessary.
- Age specific individuals served: Infant, toddler, children, adolescent and adult.
- Must be an assertive and highly organized master’s level therapist with excellent documentation skills.
- Must be bilingual speaking both English and Spanish
Specific Areas of Responsibility to Position:
- Conducts weekly individual and group clinical supervision with the clinical staff.
- Ensures clinical services are being provided in a highly competent, ethical, thorough and timely manner.
- Inspects clinical records on a regular basis.
- Ensures that the clinical documentation is done in an accurate, thorough and timely manner.
- Assists in ensuring that the services provided are coded appropriately, according to the relevant funder.
- Ensures that services are provided, documented and invoiced according to the relevant standards established by JCAHO, Our Kids of Miami-Dade/Monroe, Inc, Department of Children and Families, and other funding sources, as necessary.
- Reviews and signs timesheets to ensure clinical staff utilizes its time in an appropriate and efficient manner.
- Works closely with the Director of Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner in accordance with the highest ethical standards and practice standards of the mental health profession and the Evidence Based Practice.
- Prepares or assists in preparing relevant monthly, quarterly and annual service performance reports.
- Works closely with the Director of QA/QI to ensure that a quality in-service training program is provided to the clinical staff on a regular basis.
- Attends relevant FRC staff meetings and attends relevant community meetings to represent the agency.
- Interviews for new clinical staff if/when vacancies become available and makes hire recommendations.
- Evaluates, and, if necessary disciplines clinical staff, as needed. Makes recommendations for disciplinary action, as necessary.
- Remains accessible to the clinical staff on a “24/7 basis” in case consultations are needed for emergency issues.
- Develops supervisory forms, in conjunction with the Director of QI/QA, on an as-needed basis.
- Contributes to the understanding and acceptance of cultural diversity within the agency and the community.
- Utilizes agency resources in a fiscally conservative manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Email resumes to FFondrose@FRCFlorida.org with Subject line: Clinical Supervisor – Applicant Name