Full Case Manager Supervisor
Family Resource Center of South Florida, Inc. – Miami, FL
- This position requires an individual who is highly knowledgeable in the Child Welfare System including all electronic systems as well as highly responsible.
- The Full Case Manager Supervisor (FCMS) shall oversee a staff of 5-7 Full Case Managers with caseloads ranging from 18 to 25 Children.
- The FCMS shall have a superior knowledge of Florida Statutes, Chapter 39 and shall be able to properly utilize all available electronic systems. The FCMS shall be able to properly manage and organize his/her unit and report to the Director of Full Case Management on a regular basis.
- The FCMS shall be prepared to appear before Circuit Court Judges as needed and properly represent the agency. The FCMS shall be able to articulate to the Court the status of the child and the family based on discussions had with the Full Case Manager prior to the Court appearance.
- The FCMS shall be responsible for the proper handling of all clients assigned to his/her unit.
- FCMS shall have a master’s degree in social work or a related area of study from an accredited college or university and at least two years of experience in human services or child welfare programs. A bachelor’s degree in social work from an accredited college or university or related area of study and four years of experience in human services or child welfare programs may be substituted. A doctorate in social work or a related area of study may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the Full Case Management and Dependency System in Miami- Dade County, Florida.
- Familiarity with the Child Welfare Dependency System in Miami Dade County. Familiarity with Child Welfare and Child Welfare related computer programs.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving history
- Must currently be certified with the Florida Board of Certification as a CWCM, CWP, or CWPI.
- Please go to http://flcertificationboard.org/# for your certification status, before applying to the position.
- If you are not currently certified you will not be considered for this position.
- Must be computer literate and able to use all case management electronic systems.
- Must have good listening, communication and writing skills.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must be willing and able to work well with others and cooperate in the sharing of resources and information to obtain the final work product.
Specific Areas of Responsibility to Position:
- Ensures that all Full Case Managers are in compliance with all statutory and legal requirements of case management as well as all Court orders and requirements;
- Ensures that all Full Case Managers are properly trained and able to represent the agency in all Court proceedings as well as legal staffings with Child Welfare Legal Services (CWLS) attorneys, Our Kids (OK) intake and other necessary staff and/or entity whose collaboration is necessary for the best interests of the Client;
- Ensures that all monthly home visits are properly performed and documented in the proper venue for each client;
- Ensures that all necessary reports such a Judicial Review Social Study Reports (JRSSR) are provided to the CWLS attorneys on a timely basis for review and signature;
- Ensures that all necessary documentation is properly entered into Home SafeNet (HSN) including all case closures, judicial reviews and visitation reports;
- Assists Full Case Managers with case management and all client related issues;
- Meets with Full Case Managers on a regular basis in order to evaluate their performance and provides guidance as needed;
- Timely completes all assignments as requested by Project Director and/or other Administrative staff;
- Participates in the agency’s Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement Program;
- Contributes to the understanding and acceptance of cultural diversity within the agency and the community;
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Project Director;
- Complies with all JCAHO standards and regulations;
- Serves liaisons in their areas of specialization, for example, Missing Children, Adoptions;
- Serves as point of contact for Daycare and Child Protection Team providers.
Please send resume to Resumes@FRCFlorida.org Subject line: Full Case Manager Supervisor Position – Applicant Name
Job Type: Full-time