Full Case Management
Specific case management responsibilities include:
- Monthly home visits to every child and the preparation of reports documenting the welfare of the child
- Ensuring that the client’s needs are being met by ongoing regular discussions with other service providers for the client, e.g., targeted case managers, therapists, school personnel, and communication with Child Welfare Legal Services attorneys, etc.
- Ensuring that all necessary services for the client are in place, e.g., medical screenings, therapeutic services, cursory exams, tutoring etc. and when necessary driving the client to required appointments
- Addresses the client’s needs in a timely manner, e.g., effectuates all changes of placements promptly and efficiently
- Appearing before Circuit Court Judges on a regular basis and making recommendations on case
- Conducting home-studies
- Preparing and submitting adoption packages
Family Resource Center’s Parenting Program is funded by The Children’t Trust. The Children’s Trust is a dedicated source of revenue established by voter referendum to improve the lives of children and families in Miami-Dade County.
Our organization earned a 2021 Gold Seal of Transparency! Now, everyone can view
our financial details and learn about the people at our organization. Check out our
updated profile by clicking here.